- Q: What forms of payment are accepted?
- A: Most major credit/debit cards, including:
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Q: Where does the product ship from, and how long will it take to arrive?
- A: Most of our products are shipped straight from the manufacturer in China, using China Post Registered Air Mail, which arrives through your country's normal postal service (e.g. USPS for the United States, PostNL for the Netherlands, Royal Mail for the UK, etc.). This usually takes between 2 to 4 weeks to arrive, and they are kind enough to give us free shipping for this. The branded merchandise (stickers, T-shirts) is kept at the office, and shipped out as needed using the method that works best. This is either USPS First Class Mail or USPS flat-rate. TSX custom items are shipped either UPS or USPS, your choice during checkout. NOTE:Items from China are only shipped through regular mail, if there is an option for anything else, like UPS or USPS, that only applies to the items NOT coming from China.
ALMOST ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED SEPERATELY, if you only get one item and you ordered two, the other one is still on it's way. We have different suppliers for different items.
- Q: Why not provide the option for different shipping methods for China-sourced items?
- A: Because shipping from China using other methods than China Post Air or ePacket is outrageously expensive. It would cost $63.66 to ship a deep throat cup to the US using UPS for example, hardly worth it for a $15 item!
- Q: How long will it take for my order to ship?
- A: In most cases, only a few days. Orders take approximately 2 days to process payment (excluding weekends), after which the order is sent to the manufacturers, who take a couple days or so to packa and ship the item. Some manufacturers and suppliers take longer than others, a week or two is not uncommon for some products. If your order has been 'processed' for more than 14 days, send us an email! If your order has been shipped, and you can't track it anywhere and it hasn't arrived in 3-4 weeks, send us an email!
- Q: Why does it take so long to ship andprocess?
- A: Because most items are shipped from the manufacturers in China on a per-order basis, and not from my own office. I do ship some items myself, but the cost of ordering every product we carry in bulk so I can ship all products myself is upwards of $80,000, so until we have some capital, we have to make due with what we've got =)
- Q: Will my order be shipped discreetly? My (family/friends/roommates/etc) don't know I'm (gay/bi/into Yaoi/etc) and (insert scenario here). Are there any big logos or lables that say what's inside?
- A: Packages are shipped as absolutely discreet as possible. There are no logos for YHR anywhere, and the only mention of what is inside will be on the customs declaration form required to be placed on the package. Depending on the manufacturer, this can range in description from 'toys' to 'health products' or similar. Our suppliers provide 100% discreet shipping.
Items sent from the office will have YHR as the return name, and our regular address. No special markings anywhere.
- Q: What shows up on my bank statement?
- A: Our name shows up as YHR on bank statements, to be discreet.
- Q: What if my parents/S.O./whoever can see my statements? How can I make a purchase without them getting suspicious?
- A: There are a few ways. Prepaid cards work the best, as they can look like normal payments at places like Target, Safeway, etc. Another option is the Google Wallet Card, which acts like a prepaid card, but is reloadable much easier than normal prepaid cards. Check it out!
- Q: Where are you guys located? Can I pick up my sticker/shirt/etc. at your office?
- A: If the item is something we keep on-site, and you're in the Carson City or Reno area of Nevada, then yeah, we can meet up nearby and hand it off. Just make sure to call or text the store number to make sure I'm home first =) Our office mailing address is:
Yaoihaven Reborn, LLC
PO Box 1632
Dayton, NV 89403
- Q: Are you guys going to have a booth at FanimeCon/YaoiCon/etc?
- A: We'd love to! However, it all depends on the when and where. Fanime in San Jose, CA, YaoiCon in San Francisco, CA, Biggest Little Fur Con in Reno, NV, and many more! Watch the Facebook page for information =)
- Q: Where can I track my order?
- A: Most packages can be tracked via your local postal service (USPS for the USA, Canada Post for Canada, etc) with the tracking number provided in the order update. If it has not arrived in-country yet, and nothing shows up on your local post office's tracking system, you can track the EMS shipment here: http://www.track-trace.com/post
If you have any other questions or comments, you can call or text (preferably text, I'm almost always too busy to answer a call) our Yaoihaven Reborn phone number! (831) 512-YAOI [(831) 512-9264]